To configure a Wired network profile in Jamf, please follow these instructions:gure all other options as per your requirements.
- Log in to your Jamf Pro instance
- Choose your correct deployment scope (Computers, Devices or Users). In this example, we have chosen a macOS device (Computers).
- As Network Interface select the relevant ethernet, e.g. First Active Ethernet
- Under Network Security Settings and Protocols select TLS
- Navigate to Network Security Settings > Trust
- As Identity Certificate select the client authentication certificate you have configured in your SCEP payload of this Configuration Profile before. In case you are using SCEPman as CA, please select the SCEP Proxy you have previously set up during the configuration of SCEPman.
- Under Trusted Certificates all certificates you have configured as Certificate payloads, will appear here. Check them all.
- Under Trusted Server Certificate Names click Add and add the DNS name from your active RADIUS Server Certificate. This can be found by expanding the active Server Certificate and copying the SAN value. Additionally, add a second entry for the common name (CN) of the active RADIUS Server Certificate.
- Deselect Allow Trust Exceptions
- Configure all other options as per your requirements.
- Click Save
- Under Scope assign the profile to the relevant audience