Only relevant if you are bringing your own RADIUS server certificate or are using the Custom CA. This is not required, if you have brought your own server certificate (e.g. from SCEPman) and if that certificate has been signed by the SCEP-issuing CA.
When downloading the Server certificate, use only the green-marked certificate. This will download the root CA certificate of the issuing CA.
- 1.Log in to your Jamf Pro instance.
- 2.Choose your correct deployment scope (Computers, Devices or Users). In this example, we have chosen a macOS device (Computers).
- 3.Navigate to an existing Configuration Profile or create a new one and give the profile a meaningful name, e.g. "Corp-WiFi-802.1X".
- 4.Add a "Certificate" payload
- 5.Provide a meaningful Certificate Name, e.g. "RADIUSaaS Server Root CA"
- 6.Under "Select Certificate Option" select "Upload"
- 7.Upload the *.cer file containing the certificate you have downloaded in Part 1. A password is not required, since it is only the public key part that is contained in the file and that needs to be uploaded.
- 8.Select "Allow all apps access"
- 9.Unselect "Allow export from keychain"
- 10.Click "Save"
- 11.Under "Scope" assign the profile to the relevant audience