To configure a WiFi profile in Jamf, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Jamf Pro instance
- Choose your correct deployment scope (Computers, Devices or Users). In this example, we have chosen a macOS device (Computers).
- Add a "Network" payload
- As "Network Interface" select "Wi-Fi"
- Provide your "Service Set Identifier (SSID)"
- As "Security Type" select "Any (Enterprise)"
- Under "Network Security Settings" and "Protocols" select "TLS"
- Navigate to "Network Security Settings" --> "Trust"
- As "Identity Certificate" select the client authentication certificate you have configured in your SCEP payload of this Configuration Profile before. In case you are using SCEPman as CA, please select the SCEP Proxy you have previously set up during the configuration of SCEPman.
- Under "Trusted Certificates" all certificates you have configured as "Certificate" payloads, will appear here. Check them all.
- Under "Trusted Server Certificate Names" click "Add" and add the DNS name from your active RADIUS Server Certificate. This can be found by expanding the active Server Certificate and copying the SAN value. Additionally, add a second entry for the common name (CN) of the active RADIUS Server Certificate.
- Unselect "Allow Trust Exceptions"
- Configure all other options as per your requirements.
- Click "Save"
- Under "Scope" assign the profile to the relevant audience