Only relevant if you are bringing your own RADIUS server certificate or are using the Custom CA. This is not required, if you have brought your own server certificate (e.g. from SCEPman) and if that certificate has been signed by the SCEP-issuing CA.
When downloading the Server certificate, use only the green-marked certificate. This will download the root CA certificate of the issuing CA.
- 2.Navigate to Microsoft Intune and click Device and subsequently Configuration profiles
- 3.Then click Create profile
- 4.Select the correct Platform for your device
- 5.Search the Profile type templates for Trusted certificate and select it
- 6.Click Create and provide a descriptive name and optional Description
- 7.In the second step, upload the *.cer file containing the RADIUS server certificate/trusted root the server certificate was signed with.